Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wilson is tracking his Blogger Statistics

Hello world! I'm back in blogging mood again, and this time is to review my blog's traffic and sharing! 


Last Friday nite, I went to Blogfest Asia welcoming dinner at QE II by Malaysia Ministry of Tourism with blogger Xuxu. Blogfest Asia is a 3-days Blog Festival held in Penang with bloggers from all over Asia. 


All pics are credited to (c) xuxu 



This's my 3rd time to
QE II on the sea. The exotic cuisines free buffet and Heineken just made my day! :))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many ask:"
Is Facebook or Twitter a treat to Blogging? Emergences of micro-blogging like Twitter, Plurk, Buzz and etc saw less active blog updates. Or is it a opportunity? Which opens up to more traffic, sharing and accessibility?" 

It depends. Answer varies from each individual. 

For me, it's definitely an OPPORTUNITY! 

Draft Blogger has made our life easier in tracking our blog traffic, and it's time for me to do a review too! Social media is all about attracting people to read, agree to that :)


Today's traffic 


Traffic over the past 1 month. 

I don't update frequently but thanks God previous posts still attracting the audience.


In blogging, keywords & topics of interest are most important. If you write good content which people need, Google will bring them here. 

Try to type "USM Management Society, USM Intake 2010, Wall Street Money Never Sleep Best Quotes" in Google most probably you will see my blog in the result. 

My "Universal Studio Singapore, Singapore Backpack, Wall Street Money Never Sleep, Olivia Ong" posts top the popular list. 


What I feel content of my blog is the audience from all over the world. Look at the Live Traffic Map, US contributes much of the traffic! 


I started blogging way back to 2006. In between I stopped, blocked and even thought of deleting. But I started everything again on this April. And never looked back again :P 


I got nothing to boast of my traffic as there're a lot more better one out there. Such as those prize-winning blogs in BlogFest Asia. 

But at least, there're people who appreciate my travel logs, writings and sharing! This motivates me to keep improving! :)  XOXO - Can I use this? :P 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello dear friends

I love this work in this blog,I don´t know if you like Poker Online, I wrote this post to see if there is anyone that can give me a help, cause I got a free poker money bonus on http://www.english.pokersemdeposito.com/ for Full Tilt Poker the thing is now I don´t know where to start playing ! cash game or tournments? wath should I Play and wath stakes?Cause Idon´t understand much Pokerstrategy!

stay safe

Anonymous said...

i want go this ~~ =)
JaiYin

Florence said...

great job wilson bro! is nice~I want to go also laaaa~ hahaa

Anonymous said...

Ӏ like the helpful informаtіon you pгοvide in уour aгtiсles.

I wіll bοokmark yоur ωeblоg
anԁ сhеck agaіn here frequently.
I am quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

my weblog: WebRead

Anonymous said...

Keеp on ωгіting, great јοb!


My ωeb blоg; RPMPoκer Prοmotions **

Anonymous said...

ӏ know this web page gives quality bаsed content anԁ
extra infoгmation, іs therе аny other sitе
whiсh pгoνideѕ thesе datа in quality?



Here iѕ my web blog RPϺPokег Promotions ()

Anonymous said...

Εхcellent ѕite yοu've got here.. It's haгd
to fіnd quality writing likе yours nowadays.
I really appreciаtе individuаlѕ lіκe you!
Take care!!

Here is my ѕitе: Loω Stakеs Promotions :
: ::

Anonymous said...

І have learn ѕevеral just right stuff here.
Definitely prіce bookmаrking fοr rеνіsiting.
I surpгіse hоw so muсh attempt yοu
set to makе any suсh excellent informative website.


Fеel free to vіsit my web blog: MintedPokеr Pгomotіons []

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin