Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.
hey~keep update with your trip of Taiwan.Although I'm not with you all, I still can follow what you are doing there.
wow....look so nice....i want to go after my exam...wakaka...
wow~ Taiwan is awesome!
Come europe =)
wow...envy~syok lo u~
i also wan 2 goanyu@xiaoyu
grr!!temptation...M.U.S.T. control myself,aboh I will spend my ptptn...which its purpose is to pay my course fee, not travelling.T_T
nice photo~if got time remember giv me oso ya^^great trip^^
haha..i already upload pics to facebook profile...take a look :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hey~
keep update with your trip of Taiwan.
Although I'm not with you all, I still can follow what you are doing there.
wow....look so nice....
i want to go after my exam...wakaka...
wow~ Taiwan is awesome!
Come europe =)
wow...envy~syok lo u~
i also wan 2 go
anyu@xiaoyu
grr!!
temptation...
M.U.S.T. control myself,
aboh I will spend my ptptn...
which its purpose is to pay my course fee, not travelling.
T_T
nice photo~
if got time remember giv me oso ya^^
great trip^^
haha..i already upload pics to facebook profile...take a look :)
Post a Comment