Saturday, August 28, 2010

A little bit of Me -> Wei Chean.com

Hello world! I'm back in blogging mood after 3 weeks absent in this space. 

It's very encouraging to see this blog welcomes an average daily traffic of 20-30+ without updating of new posts. To a novice blogger like me, it motivates me to write better posts! 

This time, it's all about myself. And it'll be a short one. *Promise ya gd sis! XD*

Quality goes out of lifestyle. I cannot agree more. We don't have to be a millionaire to enjoy life. 

My 2nd year university life has truly been a busy, dramatic and I shall call it, well, meaningful one. Over the past few weeks I have not really sit down and enjoy the peace of mind. 

So, here I'm. Starbucks @ Borders Queensbay. My favourite weekend past-time in previous semester. 

And this is the 1st time I'm here for this semester. 


For those who close to me know that I love to read. And I read a lot & lovin' it. 

Settling down in the soft sofa, with a cup of caffe mocha (20% discount with Penang Youth Jam 10' Discount Voucher =P ), enjoying the latest magazines and soft music...are just relaxing. 

Time, Newsweek, Penang Economic Monthly, 号外周刊 are the must...  


Besides reading 刘轩 & Lee Kuan Yew new publishes. 

Not bad what you just have to pay RM10 for all these magazines and books which give you knowledges in return. 


And I encountered this very friendly and smart guy, Chin Wei, Senior R&D Engineer in STEC Inc which is the global main player in SSD (Solid-State Drive). SSD is going to replace our bulky hard disk very soon! 

He's not that kind of typical tech guy but is very well-spoken and inspirational. Besides exchanging thoughts on current technology market, economics and real estate news, we do talk about life. 


I always like sea view and the bridge. 

"Sometimes, being alone enjoying the view will make you calm down, and a lot of thoughts coming in; which is a good thing. Life is only once, you can choose to live it happily, why not?", Chin Wei said. 

It's very true. 

Life may not as smooth as you think. Sometimes you don't really expect it to be the outcome. A lot of things happened, and things happened for a reason. Think, what have you learnt and how did you solve the crisis?


Life is all about experiences, different types of stories; good or bad. And I really cherish every part of it.



If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. 

I cherish friendships a lot nowadays. Real one I mean. And I'm proud of what I've done. 

Thanks for my upbringing. 


5 comments:

hooiyee said...

hey...i am also one of ur blog follower altho i din click the follower signup=p
erm, for the time being, i cant write down all my feelings toward this post. but i really like the way u see urlife n appreciate it. i couldnt agree more on tht.salute!! u r a true wise man! sorry i really feel wan to praise u haha hope ppl wont misun me lar.
anyway, take care n enjoy life!!
see u v soon!!

Beh Wei Chean said...

thanks hooi yee =D

i very appreciate ur words& cherish the days we work together =D

i learnt a lot from you too Kar Jie!

Gambateh! Cheers for Life!

Iris said...

hi Wei Chean, am from BlogAsia Fest. Your blog is simple and clearly stated, not so many junk things inside, not bad, keep up with the good works and enjoy your youthful life. Learn to let go and be free....go holiday and do things you never regret...

Anonymous said...

FYI, Chin Wei has resigned from STEC.

chin wei said...

I felt glad and proud to be part of STEC family.
I have met good people and gathered a lot of good memories from STEC.

It is great things to do to appreciate the people and friends surrounding us where the money cannot buy.

Our future is depend on our hand to plan and to make it happen.

Everything is possible if we really put the efforts and we must know what we looking for.

The world is beautiful.....C:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin