Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mum You're Simply The BEST

It's Mother's Day!

9th May 2010.

Mum brought me to this world and I thank her wholeheartedly for...everything.

Mum brought me up regardless all the circumstances and see, I'm standing here proudly as a 20 year-old potential guy.

Almost every year my mum's birthday falls in the same week as mother's day. There're few years which mother's day coincides with mum's birthday such as 10, May 2009! See how special my mum is. XD

Last year, I wasn't around in mother's day & birthday.

I was lucky enough to have a 15 days trip in Taiwan. And this was for you.
物轻情意重

I like this photo very much. 张妈妈 is my mum and she raises me up to 20 year-old. Haha. But my mum doesn't open a shop.

And I'm dedicating this post to you, mum. Even before I was born you have been bringing me up well, yes every bit of it.

Your love is the greatest love of all


Oprah
Oprah
"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother."


Oliver Wendell Holmes

Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all."-



Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."



Jane Sellman
Jane Sellman
"The phrase "working mother" is redundant."



Abe Lincoln
Abe Lincoln
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."



Wilson Beh
"Mom, you're simply the BEST !"




“God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.”




Happy 49th Birthday, Mum!

I'm so proud to be your son!

1 comment:

xuannie said...

Helooo slow poke! nah, you are fast this time. lol. Happy Birthdayyy to 4kim!!! weeee~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin