Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Wednesday night.

Writing diary was my habit. At least for the past 2 years.
But no longer now.

That's why sometimes blogging is important to me.

Aun Yee said he couldn't know how's my life getting on through my blog and basically he's right. I wrote down my thoughts and ideas but not diary-writing. It's more like articles. I admit. So this time I want to be slightly different.

On past Wednesday night, Piggie, Jien Boy, Cecil, Jin Wei and I went to M Box. An outlet similar to Red Box. It's opposite to the old cinema. At first I didn't think of going cause no transport.. but piggie came and fetched me so i went. It's 9pm when we reached there. We booked a middle size room for 5 persons and started our restless 3 hours. I'm quite satisfied with the cleanliness. But maybe the owner wants to save material costs.. the sound insulation system is just.. crap! utterly bad... what a suffer to my ears walking along the corridor...

We settled down and picked the songs. Tomorrow is Valentina and the 5 of us...all boys.. together singing 忘情水 and 分手快乐.. haha.. funny?!
i also dunno how to express

I chose mainly songs from 任贤齐 and jay chou. I always like their songs. When I was in primary school, I sang Richie songs continuously for 2 yeas and took the cakes..haha.. i think this's abt genetic .. members from my mother side got the talents to sing... but as i grow elder and elder.. my voice just..i can't really sing now.. i also can't fathom why.. maybe it's destined.. Haaih.....

Karaoke-singing is good... it lightens up our mood. we definitely become happier when stepping out the room. Just like that day, we just laughed... and piggie even screamed.. torturous! And when chin wei sang we just couldn't stand.. no choice.. we got to press the Next button. LOL.

In a blink of an eye it's 12 something.. We're going to be scolded if we stayed. tomorrow morning we're going to penang. A happy 3-hour singing section cost the 5 of us 70+ dollar.. but it's worth. It's really worth.

5 comments:

Joan said...

hey,no call me go pun.haha..nola,just kidding.

yea,there is quite clean.but the mike and speaker there not so good.haha...

you are pro in singing??Sing for me la.XD Your cousin,Joel also went to M-box with us before..and his voice...haha...joking joking.Don't tell him k??

wa...you just spent 70+ for 3 hours??But we spent 184.++ ler...really swt...haha...

Wei Chean said...

joel..haha..ok i don't tell him..
i can't really sing now...
it's a story of past.. past past past
just forget the past..
look forward for future. ^^

Joan said...

haha...tq tq..^^
okok...it's ok.forget the past and look forward for future.^^

xuxu said...

wah...

Red Box RM45++ u also can enter ar???

geng wor...

haha

含慈 said...

事隔多久,我才第一次踏入你的部落格。
哈哈,在我印象中最深刻的你,就是小学常在歌唱比赛的时候用心地唱着任贤齐的歌。

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin